How do I use CSS to adjust the look of Akin2 on my Magento website?
If you would like to change the way the widget is presented on your website, please see instructions below. You can copy the existing basic stylesheet we provide and customize it to your liking.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When it comes to adjusting CSS, you do need to be knowledgeable about coding in CSS. If you are not, then please have your developer edit and place the CSS tag and code.
- Download - Basic Style Sheet.
- Download the file and open it so you have it ready.
- Please login to the backend of your Magento Account.
- At this point, we can only offer guidance. Your developer will need to place this CSS code accordingly. As a suggestion, this code can be added to your Product Landing Page Template File which you may have done already. The location of this file and the name really depends on your theme.
- Once you locate that page, you should see the basic.css URL that pulls in that code. You can now remove that one line and replace that with the code from the file you downloaded.
- If you do not have that basic.css URL listed, then please create a new line right underneath the Akin2 code and paste the CSS code that is on that file.
- Once that CSS code is placed, you can edit the necessary fields to adjust the Akin2 look. Below is a sample of what you should see. The highlighted part is the start of the CSS style tag and it should end with a closing style tag, i.e. </style>.
- Once you place the code and made the necessary CSS changes, please save your changes.