Cancel My Account & How to Remove Akin2 Code on Shopify
If you would like to cancel your account, please email us at email@example.com.
To remove Akin2 Code, please do the following.
- Login to the backend of your Shopify account.
- In the Shopify Admin, in the left navigation under Sales Channels, click on Online Store
- Click Themes
- Click Actions
- Click Edit Code
- Scroll down to Sections
- Click on product-template.liquid
- NOTE: If you do not see a page called product-template.liquid, you may have more of a custom theme. The page you are looking for is your products landing page. Once you are able to view that page please continue with the steps.
- At the very top of product-template.liquid, you will see the code Akin2 code that was added
- If you are using a custom theme, then the code is dependent on where you placed it.
- Please remove that code only
- On the top right, click Save.