Cancel My Account & How to Remove Akin2 Code on BigCommerce
If you would like to cancel your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To remove Akin2 Code, please do the following.
- Login to the backend of your BigCommerce account
- In the BigCommerce Admin, in the left navigation click on Storefront to access the Themes section
- Click Themes
- Click on Edit Theme Files under the Advanced tab within your Current Theme window
- You will now be within the Stencil File Editor. Navigate to Templates on the left-hand side and expand the drop down.
- Expand the Components section by clicking on it.
- Expand the Products section by clicking on it.
- Scroll down and click on product-view.html
- Note: If you do not see a page called product-view.html, you may have more of a custom theme. The page you are looking for is your products landing page. Once you are able to view that page please continue with the steps.
- At the very top of product-view.html, you will see the code Akin2 code that was added.
- If you are using a custom theme, then the code is dependent on where you placed it.
- Please remove that code only
- On the bottom right of that page, click “Save & apply file”
- Note: You may be asked to choose the color of your theme. Please select the appropriate color.
- Click Apply