How do I use a Product Feed with Akin2 for my Magento store?
Akin2 is fully compatible with Product Feed generators that are able to produce a .CSV or .TXT file version of your Product Feed at a hosted URL. You'll first have to check with your Feed provider or solution to ensure you can host a .TXT or .CSV version of your product feed at a accessible URL.
Sample URL: http://www.mydomainname.com/datafeed.csv
Once you have your Feed URL, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Akin2 portal.
- Navigate to Settings
- Set your Import Type to Feed URL > Click Update Store Settings
- Scroll below to Feed Details
- Copy & paste your Feed File URL into the field provided
- Set Active? to Yes
- Click Update Feed Settings
Once you click the update feed setting button, head over the tab called products and you will start to see your list of products.
If you have any trouble or are finding it difficult to get products imported via a feed, do not hesitate to reach out to us via email or live chat for some support!