Akin2 Portal Setup
After creating an Akin2 Account, you’ll be brought to your main Dashboard as you begin your 14-day free trial. From here, navigate to Settings.
Below are instructions for configuring this page.
Store Domain: Please enter the default web URL of your website.
Feed URL: Insert Feed - Please visit the article, How Do I use a Product Feed with Akin2.
Active: Once you inserted a feed URL, click the dropdown and select Yes.
Google Settings: You will need to connect Akin2 to your Google Analytics account.
- From within your Akin2 account, scroll to the bottom of the Settings tab and note the field for your Analytics View ID
- Click Authenticate With Google
- This will trigger a pop-up window for Google's OAuth login
- From here, log into Google using the email with Admin level permissions to Google Analytics. Please make sure to login to Google Analytics with the correct email address that is connected for that specific domain name.
- Follow all the prompts to complete the authentication:
Once complete, you must choose the correct Google Analytics View ID for your store to properly track Akin2 activity for your website:
- Select the correct View from the drop-down list
- Click Save
If you're concerned you made a mistake - it's okay! Simply Revoke Google Authentication and retry. Don't hesitate to reach out to our support should you have any trouble.